Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast


INGREDIENTS:

TWO Boneless-skinless chicken breasts.

4 TBSP.Of cream cheese.

1/4 C.Of -shredded- Pepper-jack cheese.

2 TBSP.Of green onion {chopped}.

Eight pieces of bacon.


OPEN NEXT PAGE FOR FULL RECIPE...

####SIKI####

DIRECTIONS:

Step 1:

I sliced the chicken into 4 pieces of the same size.

Step 2:

I mixed the softened cream cheese with the sliced green onions and the shredded cheese together. And placed in the center of each piece of chicken 1/4 of this mixture.

Step 3:

I roll up the chicken breast, starting on the long side, leaving the cheese mixture in the center.

Step 4:

I wrapped 2 bacon slices around the chicken breast, and I inserted a toothpick on the center.

Step 5:

I placed it at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes on the baking sheet and back.

Step 6:

I broil topside to thoroughly brown and crisp bacon for around 5 minutes. I turn over each breast and broil for another 4 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.

ENJOY IT!

Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: